The Institute of Cancer Research, Nationwide
Client Name: The Institute of Cancer Research
Role: Cost Manager
RLF have a long and established working relationship with The Institute of Cancer Research (ICR).
As part of our service to the ICR, RLF are required to provide timely cost advice in respect of each of their projects to enable them to submit its applications to funding organisations including the Science Research Investment Fund (SRIF).
– Chester Beatty Laboratories, South Kensington, London
– Male Urological Cancer Research Centre
– Cancer Genomics Centre, Sutton Campus, Surrey
– Haddow Chemistry Project, Sutton Campus, Surrey
– Sir Richard Doll Building (Phase 2)
– Integrated Network Biology Initiative
– Chester Beatty Laboratories Refurbishment Project
– MayDay Project, Cancer Genomics Centre
– Haddow Laboratories Refurbishment