Saracens RFC, Allianz Park
Client Name: Saracens RFC
Role: Cost Manager
Continuing our partnership with Saracens in developing a top quality venue to suit the club’s status as Champions of Europe, the next phase of works will commence at the end of the 2019 season, with completion anticipated in 2020.
This next phase will transform the historic West Stand in the multi-purpose North London stadium into a modern, fit for purpose event facility and community hub for education, sporting and outreach activities.
The redevelopment project will include:
- A fully accessible, weatherproof facility for 3000 spectators
- First-class hospitality experience
- A centre of excellence for Middlesex University’s London Sport Institute and Health Faculty that includes a purpose-built simulation suite
- A dedicated education centre operated by the multi award-winning Saracens Sport Foundation
- Improved training, medical and competition facilities for all users, including athletics, rugby and community sport
- The creation of a community sensory garden
- A new match day media facility
Fixtures will continue to be played at Allianz Park throughout the construction period and the Club will keep supporters updated on progress throughout.